6-8 Thick Bread
3 Tbsp. Milk
1-2 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
A Pinch of Cinnamon
• In container beat eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together with a fork.
• Heat electric frying pan to 200C – 250C, spray with Pam, oil, or butter.
• Dunk bread in egg mixture, coating both sides, place on frying pan.
• Cook until lightly brown on both sides.
• Top as desired – butter, syrup, whip cream, berries, etc.
MenuDuet’s Notes: In the picture displayed;
-Super simple. Don’t over think it.
-Hard to burn unless your element is on high, cook at a medium-high
I love French Toast, mostly its the same everywhere, but after me and my husband came together, this is how we make them for our household now. Easy, Fast, Yummy.
A nice simple breakfast to start your Thursday!
Did you like this recipe? Is your French Toast recipe the same? Let us know in the comments!
I took the picture displayed, with my camera.