Chicken Alfredo Pizza; Makes Two Pizza’s!
Toppings May Vary;
2 Italian Style Traditional Rim Crust; Western Family
2 Large Boneless Chicken Breast
1 Pack of Bacon (opt.)
1 Jar of Classico Alfredo Sauce; Roasted Garlic
1 Can of Dole Pineapple Tidbits (opt.)
1 Green Pepper (opt.)
Seasoning For Chicken
Butter or Margarine
• Using a glass pan with a layer of water in the bottom, cook frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts in the oven. Let the chicken cook with the water simmering it, when the chicken is almost cooked, take out of oven and chop into bite size pieces, add season to the chicken and water of your liking; you should only have a thin layer of water at this point, if you have more, pour some out. Season Salt, Onion Powder, Basil and Garlic Powder, then mix seasonings together, and put back in oven to finish cooking chicken. Cook Bacon on stove, when Bacon is half cooked take off and chop into small pieces, finish cooking bacon. Mix or leave chicken and bacon separate, put off to the side.
• Pre-heat oven to 405 Celsius.
• Put butter or margarine around the rim of the pizza crust to help it turn golden brown.
• Spread Classico Alfredo Sauce on pizza crust until covered, put a little extra sauce around the edges, you can use any Alfredo sauce you want; we prefer Roasted Garlic. Sprinkle Garlic Powder on the Alfredo Sauce, and rim until you see a nice medium layer.
• Add half the toppings onto Alfredo Sauce; ½ Chicken, ½ Bacon, ½ Pineapple, ½ Green Peppers. Plus any other topping you choose to add to this pizza. Shred Mozzarella Cheese, all over the toppings on the pizza.
• Cook pizza in oven for 18-23 minutes; or until golden brown on bottom of the crust.
• Put oven on Broil ONLY if pizza is not at desired golden brown.
>DO NOT WALK AWAY< When the cheese is golden brown, take it out.
• Let cool for at least 5 minutes, move to separate dish, cut into pizza slices, move pizza back onto the pizza pan; the reason you move the pizza from one dish to the other is so the moisture on the bottom of the crust does not make your pizza soft. Builds up condensation on the bottom from being so hot in the oven.
The leftover meat and topping’s you have, are for the second pizza.
MenuDuet’s Notes: In the picture displayed;
-Watch out for condensation on the bottom of the pizza when you take it out!
-If the chicken isn’t frozen, you don’t have to cook it in water.
We love making pizza like this!
Homemade pizza is the best since you can add whatever you want and it is significantly less greasy then when you buy it from a pizza parlor or store. Make sure you add or take away the toppings, if you are unhappy with the ones we put on our pizza, or wish to add different ones.
Did you like this recipe? Do you have a yummy dough recipe? Let us know in the comments!
I took the picture displayed, with my camera.