Toppings May Vary;
1 Italian Style Traditional Rim Crust; Western Family
200ml of Pizza Sauce
300g Pepperoni Slices
1/2 Pack of Bacon (opt.)
1/2 Green Pepper (opt.)
1/2 Can of Dole Pineapple Tidbits (opt.)
Butter or Margarine
• Cook Bacon on stove, when Bacon is half cooked take off and chop into small pieces, finish cooking bacon. Put off to the side.
• Pre-heat oven to 405 Celsius.
• Put butter or margarine around the rim of the pizza crust to help it turn golden brown.
• Spread Pizza Sauce on pizza crust until covered, add a little extra sauce near the edges, sprinkle Garlic Powder on the Pizza Sauce, and rim until you see a nice medium layer.
• Add the toppings onto Pizza Sauce; Pepperoni; Slightly thicker then sandwich slices, ½ Bacon, ½ Pineapple, ½ Green Peppers. Plus any other topping you choose to add to this pizza. Shred Mozzarella Cheese, all over the toppings on the pizza.
• Cook pizza in oven for 18-23 minutes; or until golden brown on bottom of the crust.
• Put oven on Broil ONLY if cheese is not at desired golden brown.
>DO NOT WALK AWAY< When the cheese is golden brown, take it out.
• Let cool for at least 5 minutes, move too separate dish, cut into pizza slices, move pizza back onto the pizza pan; the reason you move the pizza from one dish to the other is so the moisture on the bottom of the crust does not make your pizza soft. Builds up condensation on the bottom from being so hot in the oven.
MenuDuet’s Notes: In the picture displayed;
-Watch out for condensation on the bottom of the pizza when you take it out!
-If the chicken isn’t frozen, you don’t have to cook it in water.
-I used Marbled Cheese, on this pizza.
Since we love making pizza like this! Obviously we had a second type of pizza, with our favorite toppings ready. So here is a second way to make a yummy pizza.
Homemade pizza is the best since you can add whatever you want and it is significantly less greasy then when you buy it from a pizza parlor or store. Make sure you add or take away the toppings, if you are unhappy with the ones we put on our pizza, or wish to add different ones.
There are many different ways, sauces, and toppings when you make a pizza, so remember to have fun with it!
Did you like this recipe? Do you have a yummy dough recipe? Let us know in the comments!
I took the picture displayed, with my camera.