Baked Mac & Cheese
Credit: My Mom
4 cups Macaroni Noodles
1kg blk Cheddar Cheese
• Cook Macaroni Noodles as directed. When cooked fully, drain water, and rinse.
• Preheat oven to 350 C
• Grate half the block of cheddar cheese into the macaroni noodles and stir around so the cheese is spread out evenly.
• Put Macaroni and Cheese mixture in 9″ x 13″ glass pan, spread evenly.
• Grate the rest of the cheddar cheese block on top of the Macaroni/Cheese mixture. Spread the cheese over it evenly, covering the macaroni completely.
• Sprinkle Pepper on top of the grated cheese.
• Put in oven for about 15 minutes. (Until the cheese is melted, though you can leave it longer to get a great crisp on top.)
MenuDuet’s Notes: In the picture displayed;
-You can always dab the top with paper towel to get the extra cheese grease soaked up.
-Feel free to add some salt on your plate.
Wow I don’t think a recipe can get easier then this one, with only 3 ingredients, and one of those being pepper, this recipe will delight anyone eating eat, as well as the person making it! (Since its so easy, with barley any clean up.)
Let us know what you think in the comments, and follow us on Facebook at ‘Menu Duet’
I took the picture displayed, with my camera.