Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
1 pk Bacon
1 can (16.3oz) Biscuit Dough (Makes 16)
1/2 lb Hamburger
6 Chives (or Green Onion)
• Cook Hamburger fully.
• Cut Cheddar cheese into large cubes (16), and mince Chives (or Green Onions).
• Add in Chives (or Green Onions) to the Hamburger.
• Flatten each Biscuit (dough) and add a cube of cheese and a tsp-tbsp of Hamburger into the center of each Biscuit (dough), before forming the dough into a ball shape (to hold cheese and Hamburger in). Pinch the seem closed. Wrap one piece of Bacon around each Biscuit Ball. Repeat until done.
• Preheat oven to 350 C
• Place the Bacon wrapped Biscuits on a cookie sheet, giving them a little space in between. Cook for 45 minutes, or until Bacon is cooked, and dough isn’t doughy.
• Take out of oven, and let cool for about 5 minutes.
MenuDuet’s Notes: In the picture displayed;
-For the Dough, we used Pillsbury Biscuit dough.
-The Chives (Green Onions), don’t have to be mixed with the Hamburger, you can just sprinkle some in each ball.
-If you don’t close the Biscuit tight around the Cheese and Hamburger, the Cheese will spew out a bit. (That’s okay though)
-The Bacon was done in 40 minutes, but the dough needed an extra 5 minutes.
-We used Chipotle Ranch as a dipping sauce.
Hello once again my hungry friends, today on this lunch special, we are cooking some Bacon Cheeseburger Bites. A filling bite to satisfy even your biggest eater, but not satisfying enough not to have another.
Awesome as a snack for guests, or a filling lunch for yourself, and great the next day as leftovers!
This recipe definitely takes a bit longer to cook, but the end results speak for themselves, making this recipe worth the time it takes to prepare. Especially after the guys raved about it to us.Personally I think our cheese cubes should have been a bit bigger, which is why we stated that the cheese cubes should be large.
Let us know what you think in the comments, and follow us on Facebook at ‘Menu Duet’
I took the picture displayed, with my camera.