Inspiration: Betty Crocker
12/or 1 Pack of Manicotti Noodles
1 Jar of Pasta Sauce (Your favorite kind)
3 lg Boneless Chicken Breasts
2 tbsp Garlic, Minced
Seasoning; Basil or Italiano Seasoning, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Seasoning Salt, Lemon & Herb Spice
• Cook the chicken fully, make sure to spice your chicken while it’s cooking. We used, Italiano Seasoning, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Seasoning Salt, and Lemon Herbs & Spices. Take the chicken out of the oven and let cool. Then shred all the chicken using two forks, then spice the chicken again using the same spices as before, then add the minced garlic, and mix all the chicken around.
• In a large cooking pot, combine (3/4ths of the cooking pot full) water, (1/2 tsp) salt and (1 tbsp) butter, when the water is boiling, cook the Manicotti Noodles for 3 – 4 minutes, or just until they are a little flexible. If the cooking pot isn’t big enough, cook the noodles in two batches. Fish the noodles out with tongs, and place in a strainer. Let cool.
• In a 9″ x 13″ glass dish, pour 1/4th of the Pasta Sauce into in, spread across the bottom to cover it completely.
• Preheat oven to 325 C
• Stuff the Seasoned, Garlic, Chicken into the Manicotti Noodles, and place them into the glass pan, on top of the Pasta Sauce. Repeat until all the Manicotti noodles are stuffed with chicken, and placed in the glass dish.
• Pour the rest of the Pasta Sauce on top of the stuffed Manicotti noodles. Grate Mozzarella, and Parmesan Cheese over the top.
• Put in oven for approximately 15 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted. Pull out and let stand for 5 minutes.
MenuDuet’s Notes: In the picture displayed;
-Don’t cook the noodles for longer then 4 minutes in the boiling water.
Back for more food ideas, are you? Well here is a really simple dinner recipe, that won’t keep you locked in the kitchen.
Chicken Manicotti, spice up some chicken to your liking, stuff it in pasta noodles, baked in pasta sauce and add cheese! It’s really that easy, and the best part? It is so delicious!
We absolutely loved this dish, it was like a new take on spaghetti, and each noodle was filling. You can even get creative and add other items to the chicken before stuffing it!
Did you like this recipe? Let us know in the comments!
I took the picture displayed, with my camera.