Credit: Finding Zest
2 cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Sugar
1/2 cup Butter, Melted
1 cup Milk
• Preheat Oven to 450 C
• Melt the Butter, in a microwave save bowl, set to side to cool.
• Combine Flour, Baking Powder, Salt and Sugar, in bowl, mix slightly, then add Melted Butter and Milk, stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
• Line a cookie sheet(s) with parchment paper.
• Drop tablespoon size portions onto the cookie sheet.
• Place in oven, cook for 10 – 12 minutes. Until the edges are slightly brown.
• Take out and place on a cookie rack to cool.
MenuDuet’s Notes: In the picture displayed;
-Original Recipe said you could add an extra tablespoon of Sugar if you like it more sweet, but we found that two tablespoons was perfect. (Not to sweet, not to un-sweet).
-Ours only took the 10 minutes in the oven.
Yum! These were very tasty, light and fluffy, I didn’t even put butter on them, when they were done, because the texture and flavor was spot on. (Don’t get me wrong, when they are cooled off I will definitely spread a thin layer of butter on them, because we all know biscuits are best with butter!)
So easy to make, the prep took maybe 5 minutes, and the cook time was only 10 minutes, so if you need biscuits in a hurry that taste delicious, this is your recipe! The dough didn’t even put up a fight when I was dropping them onto the cookie sheet(s), it was simple and tasty all around!
We will be making these again! Since 15 go fairly fast.
Let us know what you think in the comments, and follow us on Facebook at ‘Menu Duet’
I took the picture displayed, with my camera.