Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
Credit: Centless Meals
1 pk (1 cup) Bacon
2 cups Cream Cheese
1 pk (28g) Ranch Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup Green Onions, Diced
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
• Cook Bacon on stove, when Bacon is half cooked, take it off and chop into Bacon Bit size pieces, finish cooking bacon, put on plate and with paper towel, pat down bacon bits soaking up the rest of the grease, put it to the side.
• Dice up the Green Onions, and shred the Cheddar Cheese.
• In a electric mixture, cream the Cream Cheese, until it is fluffy.
• Add 1/2 cup Bacon Bits, Ranch Seasoning Mix, Diced Green Onions, and Shredded Cheddar Cheese into the Cream Cheese. Mix the ingredients in the bowl until combined.
• With your hands scoop all the Cream Cheese and combined ingredients out of the bowl, and form it into the shape of a ball.
• Spread the remaining 1/2 cup of Bacon on a plate, then roll the Cream Cheese ball around on the Bacon until it is completely covered.
• Place the Cream Cheese ball into the fridge for 1 hour.
• Serve/Enjoy. (Great with Ritz Crackers, Vegetables, and much more).
MenuDuet’s Notes: In the picture displayed;
-1 pk of Bacon, should equal up to 1 cup of Bacon after you cut it into Bacon Bit size.
-The pack of ‘Ranch Seasoning Mix’ is fully called; ‘Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix’.
This recipe is so simple, and other then cooking the bacon, it’s very quick to make, we could not get enough of this recipe, it is absolutely delicious. We ended up making this as an appetizer for New Years and everyone was digging in, it was very additive as the taste and combination of flavors were just amazing!
We will definitely be making this over and over again, as it is too amazing for words, but don’t expect to take any home as left overs, since it goes quite fast! You do need a butter knife to cut and spread with, so make sure you have one on hand.
Let us know what you think in the comments, and follow us on Facebook at ‘Menu Duet’
I took the picture displayed, with my camera.